Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ready to come back! I think.....

It has been such a long time since I have touched the blog posts. It is not that I wanted to quit, I just got so busy and then ... we got pregnant! It is awesome news and I feel incredibly blessed but I was so sick for three months that there was little I wanted to do or even accomplish. Now that I am done with the excuses I will try and move on.

When I last wrote I was working on my Sketchbook Project. I have finished the sketchbook and hope to upload some pictures very soon before I send it back to the Boston Art Museum. It is a little late but I was grateful for the extension. It was a great project for me to finish because it forced me to do the artwork that I always put to the side when busy. I learned a long time ago that it is essential for me to create art for therapy and then I am always surprised when I never make the time to do any.

I am also excited that my son has developed his own creativity. Maks has started to take his own photos. In fact, he has been quite the little photographer. Now he has his own camera, don't worry, we didn't buy him a new camera, he has my old one that is only 6 megapixels but he loves it because it is all his. It amazes me how good some of his pictures are and my husband his working on a digital gallery for just photos by Maks.

I find inspiration in my son and in my husband.

1 comment: