Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In Memory of Tim


I am not sure where to even start...I heard today that Tim Harriman had lost his battle with Cancer. A fight that wasn't even fair in the first place; Diagnosed at 14, Tim has been fighting Cancer for over 8 years, and has now lost a future that was bright and limitless.

I knew, and taught Tim, while he was attending high school. He was always a kindred spirit. A student that refused to give into the disease and a student who remained positive that he would beat Cancer. It didn't matter how sick he was, Tim was always determined to stay caught up in his school work, He was always more concerned with his peers. I didn't know that Tim and his wife had a blog, I have included the link to his blog and his Spokesman Tour when he traveled across the country to raise awareness and money for children diagnosed with Cancer. Take a look and learn a little bit about the Person who gave me hope and hope to thousands of children.

www.timandchrista.blogspot.com
www.spokemantour.com

I am devastated by the loss but, I feel better knowing how many people Tim has touched with his positive attitude, determination and his legacy of hope.

I will miss you Tim and think of you often. I know that you are now at peace and watching over all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment